Thursday, August 30, 2007

Dreams...

I just figured, I could actually liven up my day!

My room is totally messed up!
My right wrist is infinitely screwed up!
My laundry is finally done!
My muscles stopped aching after the hockey sessions!
My first set of five quizzes start in 11 days!
I'm confident of acing two and failing the remaining three miserably!
It's Raining! It's Awesome!
It's 2 minutes to midnight and I still got 80% of an assignment yet to be done!
...and, I'm blogging!

Oh and by the way, I saw that girl again, she still looks pretty! (That's strange... duh!)

I'm on a changing spree!

Rescheduling my time!
Refurbishing my room! (Do flowers fit in a boy's dorm room?! What say, Leela?)
Starting a whole new fitness schedule! (Jogging? Running? Swimming? Gym?)

My room needs a new look and a new feel... I got excited and wrote a list. Now, where's that...

1. Couch
2. Brand new computer
3. Flowers(?) No kidding
4. Air conditioner (are they for the labs alone?)
5. Glass windows
6. River view
7. TV
8. Microwave oven
9. Scotch always on the cards
10. A cute girl to cuddle on the couch...

This is in my mind-



Whoa! So cosy... and ___ and ___

And then, I remembered, this is IIT not MIT :x

For now, let's just dream on...

Blogging is cool! I found two great blogger friends Abhishek Leela (I've never seen them even though we live in the same campus!)


9 comments:

amrit said...

Blogging is cool! :P

Abhishek said...

big dreams man!... as far i noe i could only manage a make-shift carpet for my room(the G logo... looks gud!)... the insti wasn't meant for ppl who enjoy ACs nd scotch

Shady said...

@abhishek

Dream always!

Insti is a great place but still not the one we're gonna live for the rest of our life ;)

Abhishek said...

i hope we get out in due time :|

Leela said...

..in due time and sane. :|

Flowers? Not too many, then fine. :)

Girl is still pretty, ay? What did you expect? A werewolf?! Lolz!

Thanks for the mention and the publicity! ;) Glad to have "found" you too. :)

Shady said...

@abhishek
You will. Anyway, you aren't in elec!

@leela
Thanks for giving me your opinion.
Btw, do you want some flowers?

Did I think of werewolf? Who knows? Girls do many things :P

Welcome ;)

Abhishek said...

@shady: well i aint shady either... so who knows...

@leela: you are a werewolf enuf for the insti junta

Leela said...

@shady
RE:
I'm Leela. What more do you want to know? :|
Anytime.. Sure, I'd love some flowers.

Sure, we do. ;)

Leela said...

You've seen me. :)

Real Time Analytics