Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Run! Run Hard! Run Fast!

10 month hiatus. A long one it was...

I love this feeling. I love the way my body is aching.

Long before the twilight of last year, I ceased doing one of the most exciting things in IIT-M. If my memory serves me right - it was november. A rather gruesome month - what with all the endsems and certain other things. I got stuck up in the room. More like a couch potato, brusquely put. Hockey, footer, cricket... all desires vanished into thin air.

Today will be a memorable day for me. My first match in the institute hockey field. My first ever match in any institute field. It was a practice match. And this one coming after 10 months of no physical activity.

As much obvious as it is, to say the least, I got seriously pained - physically and psychologically.

It was good. It was damn good.

2 comments:

Leela said...

RE:
They do say many things. Some, they mean, some they don't. :)

Leela said...

And you are a couch potato yet again. PS: You live up to your status messages though. Daily timetable these days: Classes. Crashing . chatting crashing. dinner. chatting --- ending with crashing

Real Time Analytics