Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tagged!

Tagged by Leela! I'm so excited ( :P )

Thankfully, this thing is related to music. One of the few things I care about.

1. Which song is being played in your mind right now?
Love don't cost a thing by Jlo. Arbit song selected by my even more arbit shuffle-selection.

2. One song that describes your life... (No self made compositions please!)
This is how a heart breaks by Rob Thomas. Self-explanatory.

3. The song you listen to most on your I-pod/ MP3/ cell/ PC/ etc
Moi Lolita by Alizée. Coincidence, Leela, I swear! There's this girl, who can dance to the tune of this song. Keep guessing who it is ;)

4. A song that describes best the following stages in your life
-
School
days: I will follow by U2 Well, that's pretty much what I did with my school days.
- Love: What If by Coldplay
- Your mood right now: Tanha Dil by Shaan.

5. Your all time favorite song and the reason for it... maybe some memory/ some funny story etc!!!
Honey and the Moon by Joseph Arthur.
Memories... Memories are too precious.

6. A song you wish you hadn't heard!!! (More than one is always a pleasure!!!)
Not one. Any horrible mixes of songs cause me to go ewww!

7. A song that would best describe... me
(Hey, I took pains to tag you, I guess I deserve this ;-) )
She’s Always A Woman To Me by Billy Joel. No one! No one dare argue with this!!

8. If, you were in an elevator with Himesh Reshammiya and Altaf Raja, you would... (please please please... something funny!!!)
Ask them to put intro. Who are these people?! ;)

Ah well, that's done. Long time since I've sat down and written something.

Tag whom? :O Everyone I know is tagged by Leela! (At least people wouldn't curse me now :P )


2 comments:

Abhishek said...

welcome back.
where have you been?
offline, no blogging, not visible in the insti! thank god, you're alive!

Leela said...

Yay! Good boy. Ah, you don't have to act like you aren't excited. :P

Real Time Analytics