Friday, June 29, 2007

Drama can make your life miserable. Run! Run while you still can!

Let's discuss on the pros and cons of the drams in your life...
Stay along with me. Will you? It's got importance... one day you'll learn ;)
Now... since I'm pretty much biased on the negative side of the drams in life. First let me talk about the positives...
Not many I should say. Unless you're a thoroughly jobless guy seeking some activity to while away time, it's not of much use to you. Well, I can see some guys shaking their heads wide. To them... this post is not for you. Go find the drama of your life.The jobless guy would of course be heavily motivated by the minute aspects of the suspense, thrill, excitement and the multitude of emotions in the course of a drama. That is all to pros.
Now onto the cons...
I've only two words to say - It sucks :x

Get a life! Have fun!

1 comment:

Leela said...

How arbit! :P
PS: You might want to check up the difference between while and wile. Cheers.

Real Time Analytics